- Search Homes
- Search Housemates
- How Do I?
- Shared Housing In the News
- BTR Annamarie Pluhar Author Sharing Housing
- BTR Kathleen Holland Golden Girls Homes
- BTR Retiree Yvonne Shares Housing PacificNW
- BTR: Marianne Kilkenny: Women for Living in Community
- BTR: Michele Fiasca, founder Let's Share Housing
- OPB's Think Out Loud Interview: Lets Share Housing, VillagesNW & AARP
- Downsizing with Jane Green: # 1- Assessing the Project
- Downsizing with Jane Green: # 2- Starting the Sorting Process
- Downsizing with Jane Green: # 3- Making emotional decisions : Family Heirlooms
- Downsizing with Jane Green: # 4- Seasonal items "Does it Fit?" : Decision making for todays lifestyle
- Downsizing with Jane Green: # 5- To Consign or Not: Is it important
- Downsizing with Jane Green: # 6: Dealing with antique items
- Downsizing with Jane Green: # 7- Ephemera, Memorabilia and Photos
- Downsizing with Jane Green: # 8- Transporting and storing artwork
- Downsizing with Jane Green: # 9- A smaller Footprint means portability in furnishings
- Downsizing with Mark Ripkey: # 10- Toolboxes. What do you need?
- Downsizing with Mark Ripkey: # 11- Toolboxes. More essentials
- Downsizing Day 3- Zoe and Deirdre talk about emotionally de-cluttering life
- Who We Are
- Log in
- Sign up
- Rent Calculator
Create YOUR Community!
Who Shares Housing
David first found out about Lets Share Housing at a MEETUP group in the Portland area.
He was looking for a home where he could integrate with a family, contribute with meal preparation and help out around the home.
Boomer homeowner Diane gives Lets Share Housing a tour of her home while pointing out the highlights in the daylight basement space she would like to rent to a potential housemate.
You know shared housing has gone mainstream when NBC interviews a baby-boomer 'community' filled with 'Real Life Golden Girls" (plus one) during prime time programming.
Marianne Kilkenny is part of the growing trend that more than a half a million baby boomer women are leading.